02 julho 2012

Laranja Geométrico (31 Day Challenge: Day 2)


Feliz Segunda! Aqui vou eu... dia 2 do desafio:
Happy Monday! Here we go... day 2 of the 31 day challenge:



Dia 2: Unhas Alaranjadas
  • Comecei com 2 camadas do Yes, Your Lioness da Sephora by OPI.
  • Quando secou, apliquei striping tape para demarcar a área da base e pintei usando o Burst of Mango Cream da Sephora.
  • Tirei o striping tape da base, e usando outro pedaço demarquei a àrea do esmalte cinza. Usei o Break a Leg-Warmer! da Sephora by OPI.
  • Terminei com uma camada de top coat da Essie.
Day 2: Orange Nails
  • I started with 2 coats of SOPI Yes, Your Lioness.
  • When the base color was dry, I use striping tape to mark the bottom area of my nails, and painted using Sephora Burst of Mango Cream.
  • I then removed the striping tape, and applied a new piece to mark the grey area. I used SOPI Break a Leg-Warmer.
  • I finished with one coat of Essie Good to Go.





Obrigada pela visita! Vamos que vamos, que amanhã tem mais! Beijos,
Thanks for stopping by! So far so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...