22 junho 2012

Rainbow Plush Nails


Quando comprei o "flocking powder" para fazer as unhas peludinhas, vieram 6 potinhos de cores bem vibrantes. Depois de algum tempo olhando para as cores, resolvi misturá-las para ver se ficava um colorido legal nas unhas.
When I bought the flocking powder to try the "plush nails", I got a set of 6 bright colors. I was thinking of trying another color, when I had the idea to mix them up and see if I could create some sort of rainbow nails look.





Quem leu meu post passado sobre as Plush Nails, deve lembrar que não curti muito o processo para fazer essas unhas. Os pelinhos são muito fininhos e voam com facilidade, e agarram em tudo. Justamente pelo fato dos pelinhos serem tão fininhos, é que considero essa tentativa de rainbow nails #fail!
If you read my previous post on Plush Nails, you'll remember me saying that I didn't really enjoy the process of "making" this mani. The powder is much too thin, and flies off at the slightest breath. It's because the powder is so thin, that I consider this mani to be a #fail!


Achei que quando combinados, os pelinhos ficaram bem neutros. Se você olhar rapidamente para minhas unhas nas fotos, verá que parecem até nude. Se olhar de perto, irá ver os pelinhos coloridos.
Even if the powders were very vibrant individually, when mixed together they created a very neutral look. If you just glance over my nails, you can even think it's nude. If you look closely, you'll notice the separate pieces of the flocking powder.


Usei um esmalte branco por baixo dos pelinhos, o que ajudou a ressaltar mais as cores. Também testei só com base por baixo, e ficou mais nude ainda! Odiei...
I used a white polish under the flocking powder, which helped a little with bringing out the colors. I also tried with just base coat, and it was even more beige... 

Bom, ficou muito neutro... coisa que não gosto muito. O que vocês acham?
Well, I thought it was too neutral for me... and I don't really like neutral/nude nails. Wjat do you think?

Obrigada pela visita e pelos comentários. Tenham um ótimo final de semana! Beijos!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend, and I'll see on Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...